Sunday, February 05, 2006

The worst Sunday Ever

Well today really sucked, after having to get up at 4:45 am to take my wife to work(yes its getting real old real fast) I figured I would just lay down for a hour or two and then get on the trainer then take some more
boxes over to the new house, well when I finally got up it was like 12:00pm(yes I suck).
I got the car packed and on my way to the new digs I was, after the unload I was in hopes to get on the bike but was informed by the wife that I forgot we were to have dinner with her parent, great not only did we have crappy pizza the wife and I get into a fight and the hole night is in a ruins.
But now the good news, I got on the bike for about a hour even if it was the trainer again. The best part of all of this is tomorrow is is the wifes birthday , so not only do I fell like shit tonight I have no clue what to get her for her birthday.
Time to get to bed
See Ya

7 comments:

DIHAF? said...

Get her something nice like a vacuum cleaner or an apron.

DIHAF? said...

One more thing. Shouldn't it be: HHHHHaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuwwwwwwlllliiiiinn'!!!!!!! on the bike?

bubba said...

Cool!!! My bitch has a blog.

I must disagree with Jim.
Anybody who must deal with you on a daily basis deserves something really nice.

The Shed Master said...

I can you sell you a nice spork. Everyone wants a spork for their birfday.

DIHAF? said...

Sporks are cool. By the way. Who won the fight?

The Shed Master said...

20-1 it wasn't Randy who won.
He never wins anything.

Jay said...

Stainless steel bucket for washing the floors and then your bikes after the races. I know it works as my wife was crying when I gave her one. I think those were tears of joy, I can't remember. I bet Erica won. Oh Randy there is spell check.