Thursday, February 23, 2006

OUCH!!!!!!!

Well had a good time at the barn tonight and then BAM , I hit the deck hard as hell, alittle war wound to
show the wife .
So the arm,wrist and the knee all feel like shit right now and I guess it will feel worse tomarrow.
Short post tonight as I am posting from the big B's house(Bubba) as our computer and cable was turned off today for the move.(Don't forget 8am if your helpin)
Well I try to post later with some pictures of the move.
See Ya.................................

9 comments:

bubba said...

Randy....You sure know how to ruin a nice picture of my front room.

tosacrosser said...

I heard it was Andrea who laid ya down Randy. Nice going letting a 12 year old girl push you into the dirt.

Anonymous said...

I guess Dawn was wrong, Randy can't beat Bubba this year. Getting taken out by a 12yr old.


JGordon

DIHAF? said...

Rub some dirt on it.

tosacrosser said...

I think he got some dirt on his chin that forgot to wipe off.

TonyG said...

Huh? When did that happen, I didn't hear a big frickin THUD when you hit!
Wait. . .no I remember, I heard someone sobbing, that's right, my bad.

Ronsta, said...

Yo, i got the same tatoo yesterday and one on my neck to match.

DIHAF? said...

That doesn't look like it is healing. It looks the same as it did 5 days ago. You better rub some dirt in it.

Anonymous said...

OH YEAH, AND THANKS FOR HELPING ME MOVE.

END TRANSMISSION