Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Let it Snow, But not to much



As I sit here lookin out the window at the snow all I can think about is it better not snow so much that I can't get to the BMX track tomorrow night. I am lookin forward to it as my work week has been long and the stress of having to move next week is startin to get to me.
I ordered my new helmet, jersey and pants on monday , QBP had everything but the pants, but they should be in any day. I am in hopes that the rest of it will be in tomorrow so I can use them .
I was informed by the Ash'ole that no one could
make comments on my blog, so I did a little changing and it should work now.
I am kind of bumbed I won't be able to make the ride on sat. but I have to work at the shop and right now I need the money for the fun stuff I like to do, so it looks like another trainer ride for me this weekend.
Well, got to go and do some stuff for work tomorrow and try to get to bed early.
See Ya...........................

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do this before ya gets da sug spam!

What is the word verification option?

The "word verification" option can be found on the Settings | Comments tab for your blog, and it looks like this:

If you choose "yes" for this setting, then people leaving comments on your blog will be required to complete a word verification step, similar to the one presented when you create a blog:

What this does is to prevent automated systems from adding comments to your blog, since it takes a human being to read the word and pass this step. If you've ever received a comment that looked like an advertisement or a random link to an unrelated site, then you've encountered comment spam. A lot of this is done automatically by software which can't pass the word verification, so enabling this option is a good way to prevent many such unwanted comments.

Spinninmud said...

I thought I checked that, but it should be up and workin now

SugsCandy said...

Have fun tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be shoveling out the Sug Shack while u guys are having fun at the track :)

tosacrosser said...

Awww, you're not coming? We're looking forward to seeing MrsSug take to the track.

Mountaingoat said...

Zoe has that same helmet. Everyone in my fmaily is a trendsetter.

Jay said...

I'll bring the skid lids for those who want to take a spin. Come to the track, as with the snow there will be less people there and more gates to be had.

DIHAF? said...

Your blog has a very good comment section.

bubba said...

Pretty fly for a (fat, slow) white guy.

bmxmtbfam said...

All dressed up an no place to go.

Anonymous said...

Did the dude who own's this blog die? Update it or I'll sig big flat Jim on ya!

Anonymous said...

Can your taint affect your typing finger to?