Thursday, February 09, 2006

It shouldn't be legal

I can not believe how much fun the BMX bike is, had my first go at the track tonight and it was a blast, I'm hooked. It took a little while to figure it out but I think I can get the hang of it.
I want to thank Jay, Russell and Danny for helpin me out and given me some pointers, I will be back next week for sure
It was like a blog fest there tonight, Jay,Russell,Pat,Ron,Bubba,Sug,Goat,Ray and a ton more(even the kids) .
Its kind of weird though, when you see BMX from the side lines it doesn't give it justice, I can't believe what it takes to just get around the track. I did my first lap and felt really good ,by my 5th lap I could barely catch my breath and the sweat was just pouring off but I was hooked.
Its kind of cool the way they set it up,they set it up in two groups so you kind of get a little break around every 10 min. or so and its needed( for me it was).
So first they let the 14 yr old and younger kids go and the older guys take a break and then they switch it up so its really cool.
Well I could keep going but got to hit the shower ,take the dog out and then get to bed.
See ya

No comments: