Monday, February 20, 2006

Just not enough time


Time is short supply right now with the move, tryin to get things squared away at work before I take vacation and fitting ridding in so I have to let somethings go....... So I took the last bike from the old place to the new place and figured NO riding this week (recovery week).
Work will take up a lot of the week with long days and earl starts to get my job at hand(Pick-n-Save brookfield) to the point were I will pass fire inspection on Tue. a.m. and get the rest of the job ready to pass of to one of my guys (Brian) for the week I'm off. I was also informed that as of today another on of my jobs that I thought was not going to start for around two weeks was pushed up to today, so I had to get another crew started pulling wire for that job that is not a just do it job, it will take some planning and layout and I'm in hopes these guys can pull it out with no problem.
I can't wait for Thur. at the barn, I was in hopes that Erica would be able to make it but she was informed he first day of vacation was not approved because there was no one to work, so she will have to. I told her to tell them to screw off and call in sick but that's not her so she will work it and try to make it next week as she will still be on vacation.
So the move is on for 8am sat. Morning, if anyone can help that would be great and you will get a free lunch out of it. If you need the address just drop me a line.......
SEE YA..............................

8 comments:

tosacrosser said...

Randy said: "So I took the last bike from the old place to the new place and figured NO riding this week (recovery week)."

So I have a question Randy: Recovery from what??

Jay said...

Recovery from all trips to the All-U-CAN eat refill line. Randy is in high mode training for the Clyde class.

Mountaingoat said...

He was at the BMX track a few weeks ago wasn't he? Maybe he's still trying to recover from that?

Anonymous said...

Now that's funny!

Jay said...

Stop it Dawn... you are killing me. My side still hurts from laughing so hard.

SugsCandy said...

Man, Randy, I'm sure glad no one picks on me like they do you! I'd be crying...Stay Strong Grasshopper!

tosacrosser said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DIHAF? said...

What is fitting ridding?