Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Slow numbers

The numbers have been going down slower then the past numbers have. I was down to 210 and as I stepped onto the scale this morning it was back up to 212. FU*K. Well slow is better then none.
Did some riding this weekend and it felt great to finally get out and stretch the legs.
Felt great at the start and the middle with now problems with the shoulder or the hip from the crash last fall, that was until the last eight miles. I guess I was compensating for the shoulder and hip and never knew it. All in all it never really started to bother me till Monday.
The hills on the other hand came up and smacked me right in the face, hospital hill sucks!!!!!!!
The worst part of the hole day was when I got home, Erica went to see her Grandpa with Tess and I was so hungry I sat down and ate a hole box of mac and cheese by myself, 400 calories and after I felt like shit ( could have kicked myself in the head, but at the time it tasted sooooooooo good).
Monday was a little better,up at the crack of dawn to be in green bay by 8am, well thats what I figured. A drive that I can do in 1.45 min turned into a 3hour slow as it goes hell fest, cars in the ditch and cars on there lids. Got back around 12 and worked for about 2 hours until we had to take Tess for a check up. Things all look good, 23.5 lbs and 32.5 inches long, that now puts her in the 50% range for weight and the 75th% for height, lets hope this means shes going to be tall and lean.
She did have to get three shots but she took them really good, they did put her down for the count for the rest of the night, so I figured I would take advantage of that and hit the basement for a run on the elliptical for 30 min and then a little weights.
Today is a day behind the desk to get things back in order and get parts ordered. I will hope to get back on the elliptical for another 30 tonight. Its also back to the 6 meals a day and water, water,water. Thats one thing I don't really mind about the diet, I am really starting to like water.
I was never a big water drinker unless I was on the bike before.
Thanks to everyone who came out on the ride with the Sugs and I, it was a lot of fun, and thanks for pulling me around for 29 miles.
SEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...................................................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one was pulling you around...Candy on the other hand is a different story. We all need much more bike time starting now. It can't wait for the good weather.

Tessa is really great, be a proud pop! No, Candy...I don't want another kid, so don't ask.

Anonymous said...

By the way...I read Tessa's blog...she sure writes better than her Dad.

Tom K said...

Wow, she passed Chris on weight.