Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Taken it off


Yes it is true, the weight is coming off. The new diet is working well and with being on the bike the last 4 out of 5 days is not to bad either. Erica has joined me on the diet it is working for her also.
I found a good 45min lap out by work so I get to ride at lunch. Leave work, west on JJ to Silvernail
and around the airport, back to JJ and back to work. Still with enough time to get cleaned up and get something good to eat. The loop seems good for now as there are some good rollers and a good climb on JJ going west right after 164.
Yesterday I felt the wind, at one point(As the Tool would say) I could have pushed my bike faster then it felt I was riding, it was blowing from north to south and of course I was going west but at the cross over point it felt great to hit the big ring and cruse at 25 with hardly any effort.
Today is my day off but I think I'm still going to hit the ellip. for a good 20 to 30 min at a medium pace to keep the legs feeling good.
Its nice to be able to ride during the day when I have Tess at night, it the best of both worlds. I really want the nicer weather to get here so we(Tess and I) can get out together, she loves the trailer.
See YaAAAAAAA.................................

No comments: