Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Better days

Yes thats right I am having better days, back on the diet full speed after the stomach thing, I'm looking at a nine week diet plan from CTS and it looks like I can handle this, the old plan was in my reach but just seeming to slip away, 2lbs last week put the nail in the lid on it. So I started the new one last night, a lot of salad and fish along with fruit and vegies. So I will keep you up to date.
Tess I sick again, but I guess its going around, nothing to bad this time I think its just a cold.
Just forwarded off an e-mail to Saris to get my power tap in for service, hope to have that ready for spring riding.
The rest of the day will be full to the brim since I was out yesterday, so I'm off to a meeting right now and then my be I can go home.

No comments: