Sunday, April 30, 2006

Junior ride and cookout


What a day...............................................
Started the ride at 11:30 and had a great time, rode center st. to hoyt, east of hoyt and the dog park(and one of out riders got bit by a dog) around the dog park to the trails in homo holler and back the same way we went. It was a good day, a couple of good crashes by me of course,the first picture was how my bike landed after the first crash. Then the second I hit the stump by the golf course with my crank and it sent me almost over the bars but thank god my boys caught the stem and stopped me.OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The best crash of the day goes to Megatron when she went into the river crossing on the way home, "Do you smell like pooh?"
After we go home we had a cookout and sat around and talked, I guess Bubba must haved smelled the food over buy his house because he stopped by and so did Dr. Dave and Rob after there ride at the kettles.
So all in all it was a go time and we beat the rain. Just looked at the weather and it doesn't look go for the first time trials on wed. as it is going to rain mon. and tue. but the weather for this weekend looks like it will just turn around, lets hope..........
SEE YA ..................................................................

1 comment:

DIHAF? said...

Sounds like the Junior ride was a fierce battle. Who won?