Saturday, March 11, 2006

What a week

What a week this has been, I have been workin my ass off to finish a three week job in a week, got to love them salesmen.
Well the week started out o.k. , from about 6:00am to 7:00am monday morning, then all hell broke loose and in short as of today I have 60 hours in and I still have to work tomorrow for like three or four hours, God I love my job. Plus then I get the kicker, I have to go out of town for work mon, tue,and wed so needless to say I have to find a way to stuff a bike into the back of my work truck to keep up on the training.
I really wanted to do the road ride tomorrow but I don't think that will be happening unless i get home early and its not raining, but I think I will try to get out and see some of the guys race at parkside on sunday, I decided to hold off for a week as I just don't think racing,workin, havin to pack and spending some time with the wife will all fit into like 36 hours, so I will hope for no rain either next week or the week after.
Training is going good and I am down about 14lbs so far, I would love to get rid of about 25lbs before race season we'll see how it goes. It really helps that we changed a lot of how and what we eat, a lot less pasta and more chicken and salads. I'm down to about two sodas a day and I think that is making the biggest difference
along with the riddin.
I found one good thing for me is to take the stairs when I'm at work, we work at a lot of places that have four or more floors and I always took the easy way up but lately I've been taking the stairs and I think its paying off.
Well I really should be off to bed 5:30am is going to come fast.
SEE YA .......................................

2 comments:

The Shed Master said...

Why would you need a bike to continue your training? You should try fitting the recliner in the truck instead.

Anonymous said...

????Today was Saturday, you already missed the rides.