Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Wow what a differance




The last couple of days have been a eye opener for both of us, sleep has become something that's needed not wanted and to have a little life totally counting on you is something I would have thought we could never do but I guess it just comes to you.
Tess has been great, she is not very fussy unless she wants to eat and we got it made there, she sleeps like 4 hours at a time and then is up for like 45min and then back to sleep.
So far its a hole new ball game and she's running the team.
Christmas will be a good test for us as we have my family in the morning and then her family in the afternoon. I think all will go well if we just take it in stride.
So I hope all of you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

2 comments:

bmxmtbfam said...

Josh and cole said she should come over to play

The Shed Master said...

Sleep for 4 hours then up for 45 minutes before another 4 hours of snoooooooze? Sounds like my day at work.